My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Enlisted Help




Joining me in my zeal for order, my daughter is fully on board. Here she is "helping" to make my bed. I'm fortunate to have such a good helper around. How would I EVER get anything done without her?




8 comments:

Becky said...

I have a few of those "good" helpers. ;) She's cute as a button though!

Marcy said...

What a cute "helper"! I'm glad she's on board with you-imagine if she wasn't???
My mom always kept a saying on her fridge that I remember. It said, "Cleaning your house while your kids are still small is like shoveling snow while the flakes still fall."
(So true, but I always still tried.)

Swimmingmom said...

What a great quote Mary! Thanks fo sharing.

Unknown said...

SO SO nice to meet you last night! With a helper as cute as she is, I can see why you're going for another one... she's darling.

LL said...

love the "help"ers. :) wait till she helps with the baby :)

Christy said...

Help comes in many forms! Kids help to teach us patience and laughter in small things.
I do like Mary's quote too!
Too real during this winter so far.

Company EIGHT said...

She sure is a darling helper! And it seems like I have quite a bit of help like that at my house too! :)

Jamie said...

She is so cute! I can imagine what a great help she is-lol