My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog Frustration

ARggggh!!!!! What is going on with my blogger?! I've had
several things I wanted to post this week, but the pictures will
just not come up. Kinda ruins things a bit, you know what I
mean?

6 comments:

Becky said...

sorry. :( I hate when it's acting up - so frustrating! Hurry back soon.

Company EIGHT said...

I'm sorry too. Ugh. I hope it's up and running soon!

Leah said...

That's too bad. Hopefully it'll get figured out.

smart mama said...

oh sorry sometimes it stinks- ps i need ot get ot you to change one of your font colors it's disappearing into the background!

Unknown said...

Bah. Hate that. Good luck, and post soon!

Lei said...

Bummer! And ditto Les, I cna't see everything either!