So hard to believe you are now 2!!!!!! Each day you seem to grow more and more and it's getting harder to remember you as a teeny baby. You certainly are becoming a sweet, fun little girl, no longer a baby. You are and will continue to be the light of my life. You are my Little Miss Sunshine because of the light and joy you bring into my world each day. I love you and Happy Birthday (yesterday!)
Yesterday your Papa visited for lunch and Grandma and Pop Pop came over for dinner and cake. You certainly are loved dearly by your grandparents.


5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Brynn is going to miss being with her in nursery(even though I know she didn't act like that on Sunday). Thanks for being her teacher!
You write so well. I love reading your posts!
I'll second what Dawn said, YOU have been so amazing in Primary. Jane goes around singing songs all day and says, "my nursery teacher taught me that!"
THANK YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your beautiful little girl!
Happy 2nd Birthday Little Miss Sunshine! Good job giving up your binkies~Way to be a big girl!!
Happy Birthday Little Miss Sunshine! 2 is a big year!!
time sure flies...it's hard to believe she's already 2. Happy Birthday to her!!
Post a Comment