My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Warmer Days



Since it's been so chilly here lately, I thought I'd post about some warmer days. Just last week or so, we had a beautiful day. The girls rode around on their bikes, played in the sandbox and I worked on my Christmas wreaths. I love Christmastime, but spring is nice too ;-)

4 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Those are beautiful wreaths!

Unknown said...

You did a BEAUTIFUL job on your wreaths!!

Marcy said...

Gorgeous!!

Lei said...

Beautiful wreaths, beautiful girls!