My sister-in-law invited us to accompany her family to a children's Nutcracker. What a great afternoon. We all sat around decorated tables, while all the little girls dressed in their Christmas attire sat on the floor around the edge of the dance floor. Afterward, tea sandwiches and cookies were served. Above is Little Miss Sunshine and Pupetta before leaving our house.
- Swimmingmom
- From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Nutcracker
My sister-in-law invited us to accompany her family to a children's Nutcracker. What a great afternoon. We all sat around decorated tables, while all the little girls dressed in their Christmas attire sat on the floor around the edge of the dance floor. Afterward, tea sandwiches and cookies were served. Above is Little Miss Sunshine and Pupetta before leaving our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
A children's Nutcracker is a great idea! How fun!
SO FUN! They look adorable in their dresses, what a fun idea!!!
Your girls are adorable! Thanks for stopping by today...nice to "meet" you.
Londen
so precious! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment