My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Keeping the Spirit of Christmas




When interviewed by her father regarding how to keep the spirit of Christmas, this is what almost 4 -year-old Little Miss Sunshine listed:

Be Calm
Relax
Think about Jesus
Remember Jesus
Have nice hands
Be Kind
Turn on the lights (the Christmas lights outside and on the tree)
Sing Christmas Songs



Not too bad for a 4 -year -old!

3 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

She is one smart girl!

Company EIGHT said...

That is darling!!

Unknown said...

have nice hands.

She gets it!
VERY sweet.