


That would be OUR baby. Well, not so much a baby anymore. Pupetta is well within her toddler years, especially now that she is officially 18 months. Her personality is emerging. Upon first meeting, she is reserved and cautious of others. Once she decides she likes someone, there is no escaping! She actually is a bit of a ham and has a cute sense of humor.
Pupetta is such a sweetie. I love when I give her something she requests and responds in her soft little voice "thanks." It makes my heart melt every time. She's practicing saying "I love you". On occasion I hear her telling her "mi mi " (her favorite pink blankie) " I you". Yes, she certainly loves that blanket.
One of my most favorite recent developments is prayer. This is a prayer we noted a few days ago:
" Jesus
banana banana
father
cake
amen" (with a prompt)
I suppose she's thankful for bananas and cake!
What a love she is to me, and continues to be my Pupetta or Little Doll.


2 comments:
She is SO darn cute!
:)
Post a Comment