My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday Little Miss Sunshine!
You are greatly loved.
It's hard to believe that four years have gone by so quickly. I remember when I first had Little Miss Sunshine, the first few months seemed to last an eternity. And now, here we are and time is flying a little too quickly!!! Little Miss Sunshine had her first friends party this year. We only had a few little girls and a couple of siblings tagged along as well. She chose a Strawberry Shortcake theme. We made pasta necklaces, played pin the stem on the strawberry, and broke open a strawberry pinata. For some reason I only put one candle on the cupcake instead of four. Oops.


9 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

Happy Birthday, cute girl!!

Smilin' sunshine said...

Happy Birthday!

Marcy said...

What a cute cupcake cake!! Love it, hope she has a very happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

She's even cuter than the cupcakes!
Happy Birthday!~

LL said...

I love her...cute little girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lei said...

Those cupcakes are so cute!!!

Trueman twins said...

Everything looks just darling! She is such a sweet little girl! I just love her happy spirit and beautiful smile!

Allyson said...

Swimming Mom! I've forgotten your name, but we were in Budge hall together!! I totally remember your cute face. I remember you as the "nice" one. :D Didn't you live across the hall from the crazy funny girls whose room always looked like a pigsty?

Allyson said...

Donna! Of course! You and Jen Farnsworth used to swim together, didn't you? Funny how just seeing your picture is triggering all these memories now. Your daughter and your cupcakes in this post are adorable!