My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holding on to the Season


Little Miss Sunshine is doing her best to make sure Christmas stays. She continues to "decorate" with random household items; generally baby items. It is not uncommon to catch her singing one of her favorite Christmas carols. Here's a sampling.....

"Deck the halls with balls of jolly..."

"Walking in my winter underwear..."

"Now bring us some Christmas ornaments, now bring us some Christmas ornaments and tie them right here."

"Ohh Well, Ohhh Well, Ooh Well, Ohh welll"

5 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Love it! Sometimes I wish the feeling of Christmas could last all year. Not the stresses that come with it, but the love and excitement!!

Love her songs!

Unknown said...

she really is a piece of sunshine!

Company EIGHT said...

I'm with her!! I always want to hold a little longer too. I LOVE her songs, btw. So cute!

Jamie said...

Walking in your winter underwear is hillarious!

I'm guessing "ooh well" are the words to The First Noel--thats' so funny!

Trueman twins said...

Walking in winter underwear is so funny! I love kids interpretation of songs. LMS is so precious! I enjoyed sitting behind her on Sunday and watching as she took it all in. I wanted to go and give her a big squeeze, but that would have interrupted singing time. So please give her a squeeze from me and tell her what a wonderful job she is doing!