My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowy Fun


Amazing what a difference a year makes in one's attitude. Putting on Little Miss Sunshine's coat was a nightmare last winter, let alone a hat, mittens and boots. We had to carry her across the snow while she burst into tears. This year she is SO EXCITED about the snow. She walks around the house with her boots on and uses her coat, hats and mittens as dress-up clothes!!! We had a fun time this morning while it was still sunny.

Here she is with her "igloo"


Berries on our dogwood that I just had to capture for the memory.

7 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

My kids are currently out enjoying the same thing right now! I, am inside and I like it that way!

Marcy said...

That is the cutest snowman EVER!!! I love watching kids playing in the snow. They have so much fun!

Unknown said...

SHE is just as cute as her little snowman!
SO fun.

Nettie said...

What a fun day for her! She looks darling in her winter gear.

LL said...

LOVE the snow fun~glad she enjoys it!
btw, the berries on your tree look like cardinals.

Company EIGHT said...

She looks so cute, and like she is having a grand time!

Trueman twins said...

I love it when they get even older and can go out and enjoy it on their own! Glad she likes the snow since there is going to be a whole lot of it tomorrow.
I agree about the cardinals too!