On Saturday as Guitar Daddy was getting the tree ready, Little Miss Sunshine repeatedly asked as most children would, "Can we decorate now?" Finally she took matters into her own hands deciding it was taking too long for daddy to retrieve the ornaments from the basement. Emptying Sweet Baby Girl's box of baby toys, the tree quickly was adorned with baby paraphernalia.
- Swimmingmom
- From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Classic Little Miss Sunshine
On Saturday as Guitar Daddy was getting the tree ready, Little Miss Sunshine repeatedly asked as most children would, "Can we decorate now?" Finally she took matters into her own hands deciding it was taking too long for daddy to retrieve the ornaments from the basement. Emptying Sweet Baby Girl's box of baby toys, the tree quickly was adorned with baby paraphernalia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Way to take matters into your own hands!
I absolutely LOVE it! One creative little girl you have on your hands! :)
It's perfect.
She knew just what to do!
That is precious!!
FUNNY!!!
she's so cute! we're going to miss her in nursery when she goes to primary!
hey it looks nice! and just the right height. Its been 2 years since I've seen you and I still miss you!
That is the CUTEST thing!! I love it!!
How sweet!
love the creativity.
That drive and "get things done" done attitude will take her far in life! Way to go LMS!
Post a Comment