My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finally a Name

Now that Sweet Baby Girl is 6 1/2 months old, I finally have come up with her permanent blog name.

PUPETTA

My mother coined it actually. With her siscillian backgr
ound, she commonly comes out with random italian names for things. Pupetta is siscillian slang for "little doll". Admittedly, she's not really so little, but the name is still fitting nevertheless.

Yes, here she is, my Pupetta:

6 comments:

nanci said...

LOVE it! And you and her, and little miss sunshine and guitar daddy!

LL said...

PERFECT! I love it. She IS a little doll. I feel the need to hold her soon!

Marcy said...

That is a cute name!

Michelle said...

She is so cute!! Wish I could see her in person!

Leah said...

Wonderful name! I wish I could meet this little one!

Trueman twins said...

And a precious little pupetta she is!