
Hard to believe that I've been married for 7 1/2 years now and just christened the Kitchen Aid stand mixer today. How sad is that?! I do really enjoy baking, but I tend to use my hand mixer. I suppose I never really make anything complicated enough that really warrants lugging out the heavy mixer. Today I tried it while making some valentine treats. Nothing difficult, but just thought I'd give it a try. Wow, I've really been missing out. Technology really does make things easier. I suppose I'll be baking a lot more now with my new discovery!


10 comments:
Yea! I learned the same lesson this year, just got one last Christmas, took me 6 months to actually use, but now I use it all the time. I keep it on the counter in the corner, that makes a difference. But seriously! How did we not understand the POWER sooner!
(did you make Valentines cookies for HT'ing people..I am sending some with Jared tonight..we should have combined forces (mixer forces that is)
Hmm, thanks for the heads up Christy. Wasn't aware of the home teaching tonight! Guitar Daddy just did some on Sunday, Hmmm....
wtg!!
my jaw is on the floor! you really HAVE been missing out! i seriously use mine daily, sometimes hourly. the kitchen counter is where it stays. i hope you get many more uses out of that blessed machine. ;)
I love my Kitchen Aid. Mine stays on the counter too, although I don't use mine more than maybe once a week.
you'll never go back!
I have a testimony of the kitchen aid mixer.
Amen.
It took me 28 years of marriage before I invested in my kitchen aid mixer! WOW - I don't know how I survived! Mine is on the counter also and gets used regularly. Keep up the good work.
I love mine! If you keep it on the counter, but out of the way you'll probably use it more since you don't have to lug it out everytime! Welcome to the world of kitchenaide! Just wait until you make bread and it does ALL the kneading for you!
you are funny. it really is worth it's weight. once you have two kids, you'll love that you can turn it on to mix frosting or something and walk away for 5-10 minutes.
Post a Comment