My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ten is Tin!!!!!


Ten years ago today - sealed in the Boston Massachusetts Temple. The traditional gift for 10 years is tin. Any ideas? Our babysitter just bailed, so we'll be having a rain check night out I suppose. Now it's last minute throw together a surprise nice dinner. At least I have a card :-) Oh, and hydrangeas are in order for a centerpiece since that was our wedding flower.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Happy Anniversary!! No ideas for tin though..... unless you cover the amazing surprise dinner in TIN foil. :)

Swimmingmom said...

Cute Marcy!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy anniversary!!
(beautiful picture)