
I've been meaning to post about this product for sometime now. Proctor and Gamble really should pay me for this!
My newest favorite task is now cleaning the tub. Yup, it's true. Previously a dreaded task, because no matter how hard I scrubbed or what I used, it just seemed fruitless. Well, have no fear, Magic Eraser is here! I've been using the regular Magic Erasers on my walls for a while now. I have to say this new one for the bathroom is incredible. Cleaning the tub and shower couldn't be any easier and honestly, it looks brand new and squeaky clean every time. So, if your bathtub needs some help, here's the solution.
Really, I'm not getting paid....


7 comments:
Thanks for the tip, I can't wait to try it! And I love the cute photos of your girls.
Good to know! I have used a regular Magic Eraser on my tub before, but it dissoves so quickly. I'm glad to know that they make one just for tubs now. Thanks!!
I was going to say the same thing as Marcy...
Thanks for sharing!
I JUST learned this a couple weeks ago too.
Could have saved much scrubbing!
I am definitely going to try it. Thanks Donna! Ü
Saw your post the other night. I went to Walmart today and couldn't find it. That's my excuse for not cleaning the tub this weekend. Next week I am on a quest for it!
So glad to hear about a great product!
LOVE this product! Thanks for the post! I finally found it on Monday. I won't tell whether the tub got cleaned after my comment back in the end of August and just finding the product this week....
Post a Comment