My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bubbles

Blow a bubble, blow a bubble,
Pop - Pop - Pop
Pop- Pop- Pop.
Teeny tiny bubbles, teeny tiny bubbles,
Pop-pop-pop,
pop-pop-pop
.

That's one of our favorite little songs that we learned in Early Intervention a few years ago. Pupetta LOVES LOVES LOVES bubbles. She now says bubble and pop. She often points to the kitchen cabinet where I keep the bubbles and says, "pop".

Here she is in all of her glory at our friend's house today. They have a sensory table filled with homemade bubble solution and GIANT bubble wands. Pupetta was thrilled when she was successful and makin
g some big bubbles herself!

1 comment:

LL said...

she's getting so big! cute little girl.