My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Shoes

It was time to break down and purchase real shoes for Pupetta. She's been wearing Robeez, but now that the weather is getting cooler and rainier, it's time.

Coincidentally, she was wearing the SAME outfit that Little Miss Sunshine was wearing when she got her first pair. I'll see if I can find it and post it for comparison!

Kicking her feet

Little Miss Sunshine in 2008

6 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Cute girls!

Jamie said...

Puppeta looks so much like her big sister. How did she grow up so fast?

LL said...

CUTE...they really do look so much alike.
These SHOES are made for walkin' and that's JUST what they'll do!

Unknown said...

HAPPYfeet!!

Company EIGHT said...

Wow, they look alike! They are both darling.

Yay for new shoes!

Trueman twins said...

They are both so cute. I love to watch puppetta during church. She is so adorable! Love the background of you blog! Too cute!