- Swimmingmom
- From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
So Cute!! Yes, they do look like sisters, almost TWINS!
I agree. TWINS. I had to get close to my screen to decide who was who. SO CUTE!
cute girls!
I heart little princesses...
(I miss mine)
xo
so cute! I can't wait until Grace gets into dress up :) she already loves hats.
They are so, so cute.
Very cute!
I can't believe how much she's grown! Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment