My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Monday, February 1, 2010

One of my Loves

My two my Loves, not one more precious than the other. How blessed I am for the beautiful loves of my life. My youngest love is now 7 months old. In family tradition, I have portraits taken at 3,6,9, 12, 18 months, 1 year, and every year following. Well horrors of all horrors, I missed Pupetta's 6 month. Not so easy when her 6 month mark falls right around Christmas, her sister's birthday, and trying to getting our house renovated. So, here she is now at 7 months. You know what they say, better late than never.



9 comments:

LL said...

GREAT pictures...I love that little baby! Just cannot believe she is SEVEN MONTHS!

Unknown said...

Worth it!
Seven months is PRECIOUS on her!
SO Sweet...
xo

Anonymous said...

She is looking more and more like you everyday..I love her little grin...so cute!!

Smilin' sunshine said...

So cute!

Rachel said...

What a happy, sweet, beautiful girl you have there!

Trueman twins said...

I LOVE the 2nd one! Such cute pictures of an adorable little girl.

Melissa K. said...

These are the cutest photos ever! She is beautiful!!

Michelle said...

So cute!! I've done the same thing with my kids photos, and I didn't have photos of ANY of them taken on their last birthdays...so I'm 3-5 months late. Just to make you feel better about only one month. :)

Jamie said...

she's beautiful. Don't feel a bit guilty.

Will I ever not miss you I wonder?