Well, at first my due date was June 17th. You know, when you actually go by the traditional way of figuring it out. Then after an ultrasound it became the 19th. Bummer, I know, only two days later, but still, it's later. You see, my first daughter was more than 2 weeks late, so admittedly I have a little fear of being late. I don't mind the physical aspects of it for me. I realize that the end of pregnancy is not the favorite of most and it does pretty much stink. I know it's hard and I don't expect that to change. However, I just don't want to be a post 42 weeker again. Not the best for mommy or baby in my opinion. I attempted to convince my practitioner today that I should be induced at least by my due date, but to no avail. Ho hum. At least there may be an end in site however. As long as she can schedule me, I will go in Sunday evening to be delivered on Monday as that is my doctor's day. I guess that will have to be good enough. Meanwhile, I've been enjoying some sweet moments with Little Miss Sunshine. It's been a few weeks filled with anxiousness for her as she seems fairly intuitive and recognizes that my emotions too are somewhat off. She is cognizant that change is on the horizon. I tried to prepare her for this new baby, but maybe I did too much. Perhaps I caused her more to worry and think about than was needed. It's hard to always do right by your children, but I suppose we just try our best and move forward. Here are some shots taken last month.




7 comments:
Oh, is she SWEET!!
You are a wonderful mom. Both of your babies couldn't be luckier.
GOOD LUCK!!
Can't wait to hear...
Great photos! And good luck!!
Love those pictures, and hope your baby comes soon. Those last weeks are the most agonizing!
AMAZING PHOTOS!!!!
Can't wait to see this new little sister~
Thinking of you!
Adorable pictures of LMS..The waiting is so hard..but it's so much nicer when the date is "scheduled". and then you will have another beautiful baby!!
LOVE those pics, especially the first one. Being so close and still having to wait is so hard, but I'm glad you know for sure that there is an end coming soon!
Good luck--I can't wait to hear details!!
Beautiful photos. I am so happy for you now the waiting is over and the beginning has just begun!
Post a Comment