My photo
From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Patriot's Day Play

No militia, no marathon. No, not this year. (Ok admittedly, we haven't done either since before I had my first daughter. But next year....).

But today, it was 88 degrees!!!! It is April 16th!!!!! Hurray for the beach!!!!! Well, not the REAL beach, but we went to the lake which is only 10 minutes away and it was so much fun. The girls were thrilled to wade in the water and get down and dirty in the sand. Ahhh, can't wait for summer. By the way, I had cropped and edited the photos - not sure what happened.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for the beach in APRIL!!!

Company EIGHT said...

They are just so darling...I love the one of them holding hands.

And how fun to be at the beach this time of year!!!

Marcy said...

WOW, that is warm for April! So glad you got to enjoy the beach early. Looks like FUN!