- Swimmingmom
- From the age of 5, seemingly endless hours were spent in the pool as I swam for New England Swimming/AAU. The smell of chlorine is nostalgic. During life's tough times, I draw on my swimming experiences of discipline, coupled with my faith in Jesus Christ. I spent many years out west for my schooling in speech-language pathology and special education, before returning to NE to teach. Although I have a passion for teaching young children with special needs, I currently am at home with my own 2 sweet girls, both of whom have sensorineural hearing loss and are the greatest gifts in my life.
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Easter
Here are my two little fritters just about to head out to church . It makes me so happy that Pupetta is finally beginning to look towards the camera, smile and not hide or scowl!!!! I had coordinating black and white dresses, but Grandma sent them both beautiful outfits. Cute lilac dress for Pupetta and a very pretty ruffly pink pant outfit for Little Miss Sunshine. Since her new outfit was pants and we were on our way to church.... we'll save her cute new outfit for another special occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
They are just so darn cute!
They are SUCH cute girls, Donna. I love blogs. They make me feel like you and I stay in touch better than we actually do - can't believe how long it's been! Miss you too!
Post a Comment