Little Miss Sunshine had a ball sifting through our box of dress up clothes, most of them gathered from my teaching days. Here's what she said while trying on various hats...
LMS-Mom, what do you think? Me dressed up. I dress up in some costumes.
Me- I love it.
LMS- Look at my magical hat.
Me- Yeah!
LMS- These are my necklaces. Mom, look at me! Loot at this big fancy hat (trying on a yellow hat). Mom, you try this hat (handing me the yellow hat).
A few minutes later, she comments on her outfit, "Beautiful".


5 comments:
ohhhh. I LOVE HER! She makes my day each Sunday when I see her.
Perhaps the switching of hats was when the jelly mishap took place :)
VERY sweet. We LOVE dress-ups!
She is so darn cute! Love her!
Funny!! The word verification is "hotter"!!!
so cute!! I can't beleive how grown up she is!
I just love her precious sweet spirit! It will be a joy to be in primary with her next year. I love to hear Sister Trueman from LMS. Her voice brings a HUGE smile to my face!
Post a Comment